Monday, November 9, 2009

music to my ears

I love the piano. I'm not particularly good at playing - even after almost 10 years of lessons (sorry mom - not much to show for your money), but I still love listening to someone else play. With Mallory being gone for the summer, we decided to take a short break from piano lessons. That break turned into 5 months since both girls were playing a fall sport (or two), and there just weren't enough hours in the day. Last week they both started back, and when they're not using the headphones, the sounds of the piano keys can finally be heard throughout the house. Love it!

...and in the spirit of music, here is a picture of Jilly doing something she doesn't love (we call it character building - ha ha!!!). We were glad we got to hear her 7th grade choir sing even if her heart wasn't in it. I guess that's life - sometimes you just endure! Jillian is just glad the trimester is over, and she gets new electives.

No comments: