Tuesday, November 10, 2009

15 & fabulous

She really is! Mallory is truly a delight, and there are so many things I love about this girl.




I LOVE...
the way she can talk a mile a minute... and under water (really!)
the way she smiles & it melts my heart every time
the way she loves icecream in large bowls or straight out of the container
the way she speaks her mind & isn't afraid of what others will say
the way she is ever hopeful for all things big & little
the way she values her friends & makes time for them
the way she loves her little sister & stands up for her
the way she shows compassion here & abroad
the way she wears really cool clothes that I could never wear
the way she loves a bargain & thinks Goodwill is a great "new" store
the way she loves Jesus & isn't afraid to show it
the way she loves life passionately & tries new things
...mostly I love that she is one of God's most generous gift to us.

Happy Birthday Mallory Paige! I love you to the moon & back!

2 comments:

Ruined for Life said...

Awwwww... couldn't have said it better myself. Thanks for sharing these snippets of our lives hon:)

mom/carla said...

Yes...thanks for sharing your family with us!