Monday, January 25, 2010

not captured but remembered






We have just returned from our 2nd trip to Sol Vista with the other 3 families in our small group, and while I am so glad to be sleeping in my own bed, it was a great weekend with great friends.

Here is my top ten list:

10. listening to Jillian & Anna play Mario Cart on the xbox in the loft
9. eating popcorn (even the "angry housewife" kind)
8. hearing Mallory say "I love Sharolyn" because they stopped at the thrift store in Granby that she also wanted to go to (purchased a $3.50 belt)
7. having a real wood burning fire in the condo
6. shopping at City Market w/ the Wilkins for dinner after leaving a restaurant because it was pricey
5. watching Hope for Haiti w/ everyone on Friday night
4. staying in a ski-in/ski-out condo w/ the Wilkin family
3. living in my pjs all day on Saturday
2. learning to play Wizard & winning the game before we left w/ an amazing score
1. having a dinner (chicken posole & taco soup) w/ everyone after a day of skiing & snowboarding

Notice the empty photo frames where all of my fabulous photos should be...the thing is, I guess we were having so much fun we forgot to take a single picture to capture those moments. Sad, I know, especially when there were two available cameras on the trip.

1 comment:

Ruined for Life said...

Great weekend - too bad it had to end and we have to go back to work.