Tuesday, February 17, 2009

40 + 1

Mallory & Haley
Lexie & Jilly
Grammie, Mallory & Haley
Mike & Jenny
Matt & Jana

My birthday is the day after Valentine's Day and in the US is usually around President's Day, so I feel like it's one big holiday wrapped up in one. Last year since it was a "big" one, Peter and I went to Napa Valley for the weekend with 8 other friends. We had an amazing time, and realized during that trip that everyone (except for 1 person) had visited us in Australia - some of them more than one time.

This year the celebration was not such a big event but no less special - dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, New Saigon, with the people I love the most - my family.

4 comments:

kirstin said...

happy birthday (a little late!)...
I had no idea y'all have a blog- can I link to yours from mine?
love
kirstin

pjmj said...

of course you can. you and jordi were my inspiration. your mom said she was going to start one too.

jordan said...

yay! you have a blog! and happy birthday!

mom/carla said...

I also did not know that it was your birthday!!! It looks like you had a fun time with family and friends. I have made note that February 15 is a special day so that it will bot go unnoticed next year!

Happy belated birthday, friend!